Hello Annyeong Haseyo, welcome to My Blog "FLY HIGH" My name is Raras, from Bali. I still new bloger. Thanks for your visiting I hope this info can help you. Next time I hope can post the info better than now. ,

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sinopsis The Moon That Embrace The Sun Episode 1-20




Drama:
          Title: Haereul Poomeun Dal/The Moon That Embrace The Sun
         Gendre: Romance, fantasy, period
          Episode: 20
         Broadcast network: MBC

Pemeran:
         Kim Soo Hyun as Lee Hwon
         Yeo Jin Goo as young Hwon
         Han Ga In as young Yeon Woo
        Jung Il Woo as Prince Yang Myung
         Lee Min Ho as young Yang Myung
         Kim Min Seo as Yoon Bo Kyung
         Kim So Hyun as Young Bo Kyung
        Song Jae Hee as Heo Yeom
         Siwan as Young Yeom
        Song Jae Rim as Kim Chae Woon
       Lee Won Gun as Young Won


Untuk melihat sinopsisnya silahkan klik link dibawah ini




No comments:

Post a Comment